Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some things you do for money and some you do for, love love love

Today I won a wonderful award at my college. Today I won best of show in the annual student art show. I received a cash prize and my drawing will be in the Children's Museum right here in Pittsburgh, PA! The exhibition my drawing will be in is called "Toonseum". I am unsure of the complete details now but will soon find out where my little drawing is headed.

I will update more on my unbelievable excitement soon. But before I end this I would like to thank every single person who has ever believed in me and who has not believed in me. I did this all for you, I won this prize for everyone who does things they want, in the artist world and all the other worlds there are out there. Thank you so much, from the very bottom on my heart to the tips of my toes, I love you all.

No comments: