Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Flags

These flags are planning to be placed around the Lawrenceville/Bloomfield area. A good friend of mine suggested we head out that way with my "Please Enjoy" campaign. If you live in that area, be on the look out! and.. please enjoy.

I must have forgotten to update about this, I have placed only two please enjoy flags up. The first one was placed in the South Side, the next day I went back to the same location and found my first flag was gone. I placed another flag in the same location and have yet to check on its status. 

When my dad visited I asked him to place a "Have Free Fun" rock somewhere, he did in the PPG courtyard. It make me feel wonderful after that my mom, dad and I drank weird frozen coffee drinks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your flags. lets replace america with these. i only say this because i am just SUCH A COMMUNIST.